Paul, in his letter to the church of Corinth wrote:
Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
( 2 Cor 9:7 )
Without the faithful supporters of SARA Ministries, His ministry would not exist. We know you have many places where you can put your money and so we are honored to have you partner with us!
If you would like to partner with SARA, You can do so by:
- Visiting or writing letters of encouragement.
- Sponsoring an orphan or a widow.
- Supporting Church planter, Bible school students & Evangelists.
- Sending donation to help expenses and other needs of the Children, Bible School, Churches, Leaders Conferences.
- Radio, TV Ministry and Publications.